Here is me under the night sky. I went out to get a hotdog but the hotdog cart was gone. Then it was nighttime. So I just sat down and looked at the stars and said, "I think there are five of them." Then my mother called, "Come in here and help me carve a jack-o-lantern." This is part of my story Sooky and the Jack-o-lantern.Thursday, August 7, 2008
Here is me under the night sky. I went out to get a hotdog but the hotdog cart was gone. Then it was nighttime. So I just sat down and looked at the stars and said, "I think there are five of them." Then my mother called, "Come in here and help me carve a jack-o-lantern." This is part of my story Sooky and the Jack-o-lantern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
David, we are raising pumpkins to make jack-o-lanterns. I wish sooky could visit our pumpkin patch. Maybe he would find something else he likes in Missouri.
Grandma B
David - I loved this story, good job....great picture too!! Roxanne
Post a Comment