Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sookys new post!


sooky here to tell you a secret.... my wife is crasy.... I heard that.... sorry huney.... but still she is.... quit it sooky.... come on kids, I went too far!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Sooky, you are a hoot! Be nice to your wife though- she controls the food!

Peggy, Bella and Quinn

Unknown said...

Sooky is fascinating. I used to draw a simple character called Vern the Wherm. It was a catapillar with a smiley face.If Sooky needs a friend perhaps you can revive Vern. Remember to pronounce the H when you say Wherm. Grandpa B

Peggy said...

sooky is cool and sooky is amasing and I bet he can fly in the air. I bet he drincs cofee. and sooky is fun. and I love sooky. when he was a kid he was very,very cute.and remember sooky loves you. and I hope sooky has happy holidays.and sooky is a riet.he loves adventures.
from. bella. to: david borrok jr.